Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Backtrack: Emiko's Graduation!!!

A quick backtrack post and this would have been a week ago now... (sorry for the delay) But, my dear friend EMIKO has finally GRADUATED from Monash University WOO~~~ I was so honoured to be one of her closest friends who got given a ticket and take part as the family & friends audience in the ceremony. Unfortunately, her parents couldn't make it due to busy schedule I believe and not to mention the expensive trip to Australia just for a graduation (you gotta feel for the international students). So I was very touched that I would be attending as one of her closests mates : )


A perfect moment in time captured...... it really does bring back memories of my own graduation only earlier this year at the same place and from the same university sighz~~~~ But I was glad this time I was on the other end of things, coz it was a real rush that day to get the gown, take the photos, head to the hall and making sure you do everything right when you go on stage hahaahahahahah...


What graduation would be complete without a gift of flowers to the graduate. These flowers were hand picked by ME at the florist which I woke up early to head out to. The reason being  I knew this was the best florist in Richmond and where I live now... we don't have florist shops~~~ Knowing how my girl loves PINK I chose pink roses matched with my fave white mini gerberas and some other green flower in between all that. A very lovely looking short bouquet indeed... don't you think? I'm glad she liked it too.... phew~~~ hahahahahah....

A last quick shot of us before we headed to return the gown.... Not to mention we got to do a sitting taking those professional photos as a support network of Emiko's. I fully enjoyed it as it reminded me of those silly poses I did for mine hahaahahah... But so worth it because it's lasting memories of the day and I recommend ppl to get them done despite the price it costs to purchase them. I was very happy with my photos with my family and I hope Emiko will highly consider purchasing them for that lasting memory which can be valued and cherished over time.

So after we headed back to Emiko's place for Chinese hot pot.......Don't ask why? But it was definitely a HOT day that day.... and we still had HOT POT... hahhahahahahaa... Very tasty indeed coz of Emiko's specially made dipping sauce which I can never seem to get right. Another highlight was this guy...


MOMO!!! that's right... this is Emiko's dog which was her pressie from her bf for her birthday I believe. Now I suppose others have met him when he was only a puppy but I never got the chance to until now. It's no longer the tiny puppy but still very likeable and adorable. Except... this dog goes nuts over chicks!!! It just never stops jumping on me, licking me and chasing me... and my first gift from him was that he pissed on me....Yep, apparently he does that when he gets excited over strangers~~~ Awesome~~~ But I still liked him...if only he wasn't so hyper the entire time hahahhhahahaah...

That's it for my special backtrack post. I wanna say CONGRATS again to Emiko who through all hardships over the years has managed to finally graduate and move up in her studies by getting into a full offer grad dip course which will open up new opportunities in the future. I wanna thank you for picking me and letting me be part of your special day that day because I really did enjoy myself hehehehe....

Now, a BIG HURRAY !!! to those who are about to graduate, may your upcoming special day be happy and joyous, filled with lasting memories with friends and family. In the end, we all deserve it because we worked really hard for this day. To those still hard at work trying to get to that day, believe me it WILL come and you'll enjoy it even more because it's what we all look forward to.

On that note.... I'm out guys hhahahahaha Take care now.

Luv from ME

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Congratulations to ur friend Emiko, those pictures are really nice brings me back of my graduation day^^love the flowers u gave her~

amynaree said...

hot pot sounds yummy, congrats to your friend!

Tammy said...

Congrats to your friend! :)
...and happy holidays to the two of you! <3

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Uinisan :)

freshelle said...

congrats to your frd! yea i agree that despite the pictures being pricey, they are worth it!

and hot pot during hot weather?? lol it must've tasted good!

yea i'm currently in a nailpolish phase so i like everything (sparkly, matte etc). lol its so fun. how did you do your own art deco???

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com